It’s been a while since I reviewed creepy, Lovecraftian interactive fiction title Omen Exitio: Plague on the Switch – it was published way back in 2019 after all. Despite the […]
It’s been a while since I reviewed creepy, Lovecraftian interactive fiction title Omen Exitio: Plague on the Switch – it was published way back in 2019 after all. Despite the finished product having been available for a little over two years now, it’s just been freshly updated with a significant amount of new content.
The press release from publisher Forever Entertainment lists the new features as follows:
– Live a new adventure in the Omen Exitio: Plague universe.
– Added 200+ brand new images, more detailed and unique than ever.
– Get back to Zanzibar to discover what happened before Jake Hungtington’s arrival and how the plague started spreading.
– Meet a brand new cast of characters, as well as some old acquaintances from the original game.
– Read Eric’s diary as it gets written: dive into his psyche, create a bond.
– Added Simplified Chinese to supported languages.
There’s never been a better time to scare yourself silly with this well written, very well designed interactive novel on the Switch; you can check out what my thoughts on Omen Exitio: Plague at this link.
Enjoyed what you’ve read? Want to support my blog? There’s no pressure of course, but every penny helps to keep this site running, as I earn no income from my writing here. If you did want to support the site and my writing, you can do so at either of these links: Ko-Fi.com/geekmid or PayPal. Any donations are truly appreciated, but so is the fact that you took the time to read my articles. Thank you so much!
Help support me here!
All donations are gratefully received and will help me keep the lights on here – as well as help to keep my writing dream alive! Please be aware though: there’s no pressure. I just hope you’ve enjoyed reading my article!